Our Mission Statement
Working in partnership with parents and carers to achieve the very best outcomes for each individual in our learning community.
'Together we will be the best'
Stimulating, safe environment
United as a team
Challenging all learners
Equality through equity
Enriching, exciting, engaging
Developing lifelong learners
Priorities for Improvement
OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN AND LEARNERS
- Y1 phonics screening in line with national
- Improve progress and attainment in SPaG
- Increase number of higher levels in reading, writing and maths
- Narrow the gap for children with multiple deprivation
- Raise progress and attainment in boys writing
- Improve baseline and narrow the FSM gap
QUALITY OF TEACHING, LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT
- Increase number of outstanding lessons and outstanding teachers
- Develop ‘mastery’ skills
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, BEHAVIOUR AND WELFARE
- Address lateness of a very small minority of families.
- Reduce further the number of bullying or racist incidents
EFFECTIVENESS OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Continue to offer appropriate training and development where gaps are identified.
- Address the needs of governors or potential governors to ensure recruitment and retention